Appeals Court Allows DOJ to Regain Access to Classified Documents Seized From Mar-a-Lago

Click here to read the full article.

A federal appeals court on Wednesday granted the Department of Justice (DOJ) permission to regain access to around 100 documents marked classified seized by the FBI from former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate last month.

Judges Robin Rosenbaum, Britt Grant, and Andrew Brasher of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit unanimously agreed the lower court “likely erred” in its order, which blocked the U.S. government’s use of the documents marked classified in its criminal investigation and required a special master to review the documents.

The judges also said there’s “no evidence” that’s been presented that Trump declassified the documents when they were removed from the Oval Office, which Trump has said he did.

Continue reading here.

Scroll down for comments and share your thoughts!

What do you think?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

White House Exploring Risks, Benefits of Central Bank Digital Currency

New York City in Grip of Organized Street Crime