Biden's DOJ releases staged photo of Mar-a-Lago documents

Click here to read the full article.

On Tuesday, the Department of Justice filed its response to the request that a “special master” be appointed to independently review the documents seized during the raid of former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence, saying that classified documents were likely “concealed” in the estate in violation of a grand jury subpoena. As part of their filing, they released a staged photo of documents that were seized.

“Of most significant concern was that highly classified records were unfoldered, intermixed with other records, and otherwise unproperly [sic] identified.” Id. (internal quotations omitted). The NARA Referral was made on two bases: evidence that classified records had been stored at the Premises until midJanuary 2022, and evidence that certain pages of Presidential records had been torn up.”

The filing stated that personal effects are not subject to return, citing several reasons including that the evidence of “commingling personal effects with documents bearing classification markings is relevant evidence of the statutory offenses under investigation.”

“During the August 8 Execution of the Search Warrant at the Premises, the Government Seized Thirty-Three Boxes, Containers, or Items of Evidence, Which Contained over a Hundred Classified Records, Including Information Classified at the Highest Levels,” the filing said.

Continue reading here.

Scroll down for comments and share your thoughts!

What do you think?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

The Real Story Behind the FBI’s Censorship of Hunter Biden’s Laptop

LIVE: Trump Says to Declare Him Election Winner or Redo the Vote; Untested Omicron Boosters Coming Soon