Click here to read the full article.
Actor Tom Sizemore’s family has been told there is no hope the 61-year-old actor will recover from a brain aneurysm suffered after a stroke earlier this month.
Charles Lago, Sizemore’s manager, issued a statement Monday saying doctors had given the family the bad news that day and would make a further announcement Wednesday, according to Deadline.
“In the early hours of Saturday, February 18, 2023 Tom Sizemore collapsed at his Los Angeles home and was transported to a hospital by Paramedics. He was found to be suffering from a brain aneurism that occurred as a result of a stroke,” he said.
“Since that day, Tom has remained in critical condition, in a coma and in intensive care,” Lago said.
“Today, doctors informed his family that there is no further hope and have recommended end of life decision. The family is now deciding end of life matters and a further statement will be issued on Wednesday,” he said.
“We are asking for privacy for his family during this difficult time and they wish to thank everyone for the hundreds of messages of support, and prayers that have been received. This has been a difficult time for them,” Lago said.
Sizemore’s acting career took off in 1989, when he appeared in “Born on the Fourth of July” and the TV series “China Beach.”
Continue reading here.
Scroll down for comments and share your thoughts!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings