Click here to read the full article.
Longtime talk-show host, car enthusiast and comedian Jay Leno is officially on the mend.
Friends, family and fans alike were shaken when news broke that Leno, 72, had suffered severe burns to his hands, chest and face in a fire on Nov. 12.
The accident occurred at the garage in Burbank, California, where he stores his many cars, and was described as a “gasoline fire.”
On Monday, the former host of NBC’s “Tonight Show” checked out of the Grossman Burn Center in Los Angeles, according to NBC News, which shared a photo of a smiling Leno with medical staff on Twitter.
He appeared to have scarring on his famous chin as well as his neck and his left hand, and his doctors said he has some “elements of nerve damage” stemming from the harrowing incident.
Still, the overall prognosis for Leno was very good.
Continue reading here.
Scroll down for comments and share your thoughts!