Click here to read the full article.
Megyn Kelly challenged current and former Fox News viewers last week to avoid the network in a clip that went viral on Twitter Monday morning.
Kelly, a former primetime host at the network, said that people should refrain from watching its programming while host Tucker Carlson remains effectively silenced after he was fired two weeks ago and remains under contract.
The company never said why Carlson was unceremoniously axed, but Kelly theorized he is legally bound to stay on the sidelines until next winter.
Kelly has tackled the topic of his firing on her SiriusXM radio show since it was announced.
Last week, she said that Fox News intends to weather the backlash from silencing Carlson, as executives are counting on viewers to be so dull, loyal, and desperate that those who have walked away will come back.
She also shared some advice: Don’t break until Carlson is free and his voice can be heard somewhere else.
Continue reading here.
Scroll down for comments and share your thoughts!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings