Tesla Catches Fire in Dead of Night Inside Garage Just After Christmas, Spreads Into Home

Click here to read the full article.

Missouri firefighters were called in to battle a blaze in the early hours on Monday.

When responders arrived at the scene, they determined that a Tesla vehicle was on fire in a Webster Grove home’s attached garage, KMOV reports.

At approximately 3 a.m., responders found the on-fire Tesla in the garage, along with a non-electric vehicle, according to the report.

According to KMOV, sources reported that the fire had spread into the home and did cause additional damage.

Fortunately, no injuries were reported at the scene.

The firefighters were able to remove the Tesla and put out the fire.

It’s difficult to imagine waking up to this, and I’ll take the opportunity to remind our readers to take a minute to change out the batteries in your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors if you haven’t in the past year.

Continue reading here.

Scroll down for comments and share your thoughts!


What do you think?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

Everybody Missed It: Bombshell Huckabee Announcement – SCOTUS Case Could Flip 2020, Boot Biden, Harris

Alert: Woman Going Blind After Tattoo Goes Horribly Wrong – Warn Your Children