Toddler rushed to hospital after ingesting fentanyl found on Washington playground

Click here to read the full article.

On Thursday, a toddler from Tacoma, Washington was rushed to hospital after ingesting what was later discovered to be a fentanyl pill he found while playing at a local park.

He is now recovering from what could have been a deadly situation were it not for the actions of his parents and first responders.

According to Q13 FOX Seattle, the incident took place on Thursday afternoon at Oakland Madrona Playfield near Tacoma’s Cheney Stadium.

Around 1 pm, the toddler’s parents noticed that he was not acting right, and immediately jumped in the car and called 911.

En route to Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital, they met up with first responders, who performed CPR on the boy and administered Narcan.

Continue reading here.

Scroll down for comments and share your thoughts!

What do you think?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

WATCH: Tulsi Gabbard calls Kamala a hypocrite for defending Britney Griner but not average citizens

North Carolina county stocks up on AR-15s for every school