Transgender Teacher Removed from the Classroom After Parents See His Social Media Posts

Click here to read the full article.

Leftists see themselves as brave, revolutionary civil rights heroes. But they’re not fighting to give black Americans equal rights like the real civil rights heroes. Rather, they’re fighting to liberate your children.

You see, to them, children are inherently sexual and gender-fluid. They think to themselves, “If only these kids were taken away from their backward, evil, religious parents, then they could be free to choose whatever gender and sexual orientation fits them.”

Because of this, many duplicitous political activists have infiltrated the public school system. They’re on a mission to save your kids by exposing them to sex, gender confusion and other concepts not appropriate for children.

Take, for example, Lydia Lamere, a transgender substitute school teacher in Portland, Maine. On Jan. 20, parents of King Middle School students learned Lamere had been sharing sexual TikTok videos with them, according to The Maine Wire.

The report said Lamere wrote his TikTok account name on the whiteboard for all the class to see, essentially asking students to follow so they could watch his videos.

“On Thursday I was made aware of concerns that students were accessing videos late Wednesday on TikTok,” Caitlin LeClair, principal of King Middle School, said in an email to parents the following day.

Lydia Lamere, a man who dresses like a woman, is about what you’d expect. According to The Maine Wire, he has gone by various names and taken on various self-identities, including those of “transgender woman,” “transgender lesbian” and “non-binary.”

Continue reading here.

Scroll down for comments and share your thoughts!


What do you think?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

Don Lemon freaks out at CNN This Morning co-host over her 'interrupting' him

NYPD bus illegal immigrant squatters away from NYC hotel, ending standoff